Digital manufacturing aims to promote the training and action of under-35 artists from all over Europe who work in contact with businesses in Friuli – Venezia Giulia. The intention is to give artists tools and support so that they can develop new creations with the specific aim of telling and enhancing the entrepreneurial reality with which they will be put in contact.
On the other hand, it is intended to stimulate the entrepreneurial realities involved to find within artistic practices an opportunity for development, reflection on their identity and promotion of their entrepreneurial philosophy or innovative practices implemented.
Projects related to theatre, visual arts, video, dance and music will be promoted by fostering proposals that facilitate the dialogue between artistic languages and multimedia and technological languages.
Some of the issues that will be the focus of attention will be:
- sustainability and innovation;
- global and local aspect
- artistic languages and business languages;
- artistic languages and multimedia and technological languages
- the promotion of the dialogue between artistic, performative practices and new technologies intended as a tool for the enhancement of the productive, entrepreneurial, commercial and tourist fabric of the territory;
- the enhancement of the tangible and intangible cultural heritage of small and medium-sized enterprises in the region by communicating in an original and captivating way company identity, stories, memories, production processes, links with the territory;
- offering small and medium enterprises in the regional territory tools and languages to promote corporate identity and production practices;
- the connection and networking of universities, trade associations, productive fabric and artistic/performative realities with the aim of identifying shared action strategies;
- offering master-classes for students and young professionals working in the fields of art, performance and multimedia, encouraging the creation of new projects in collaboration with local companies; encouraging the circulation of artists in Italy and abroad;
- to promote opportunities for networking between students and professionals from different European cities;
- to encourage dialogue between different artistic, performative and technological disciplines;
- the promotion of the economy of culture and art in the Friuli Venezia Giulia area.
1_ realization of a virtual pilot project: the selected artist will develop the project in collaboration with an entrepreneur from Friuli Venezia Giulia providing a form of artistic restitution at a distance. The project will be presented during the online summer school as a case study.
2_ July: online summer school addressed to 25-30 international artists (the interventions will be available to everyone later on the project website). Objective: to provide both theoretical and practical skills on the collaboration between artists and business realities, on distance art work, etc.
3_ end of July: identification, within the group of participants in the online summer school, of 5 young artists (or groups of artists) to whom to entrust the realization of the projects in collaboration with local entrepreneurs.
5_ August/October: realization of long-distance art projects.
6_ September/November: realization and presentation of the projects in presence in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
7_ November: final meeting